By the Numbers
In less than two months, Duncanville ISD Technology has impacted STUDENT learning and success by. . .
- Installing over 225 interactive projectors (more to come)
- Installing 285 Lumens document cameras (more to come)
- Replacing 500 laptops for student use
- Currently distributing 930 new laptops for student use (as part of the technology standard)
- Replacing over 870 desktop computers for student use
- Distributing over 1,960 laptops to grades 3-8 for student use (as part of the technology standard)
- Installing over 1,600 phones district-wide
- Providing 14 long term substitutes with a loaner laptops as part of our new initiative
- Conducting our 3rd teleconference through Texas Education Telecommunications Network
- Answering and resolving over 1,663 help desk calls
- Offering almost 1,500 technology training sessions to staff district-wide
- Closing over 4,100 help desk tickets
- Completing the replacement of 1,100 wireless access points across the district.
- Providing roughly 10,000 new data drops across the district