• dhs
     

    Duncanville High School held its first accredited graduating class in 1936, housed in the current Central Elementary facility. High school classes moved to a new location (now Reed MS) in 1954, and to the current location in 1965. Many improvements have been made to the current facility, including the construction of the Sandra Meadows Memorial Arena in 2003 and construction of a new classroom wing and major renovations in 2004.  Renovations were also made to baseball and softball structures in 2004.