Pre-K Registration is Now Available for the 2018-2019 School Year!
Once you have completed the online application, please contact the Department of Early Childhood at 972-708-2113 or 927-708-2075 to schedule a meeting to determine Pre-K eligibility.
Click the link below to view the locations of our Prekindergarten Programs:
Prekindergarten Tuition Free Eligibility
Students qualifying for tuition-free prekindergarten must be four years of age by September 1, 2018 and meet one of the following criteria:
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language, or
- Educationally disadvantaged (which means a student is eligible to participate in the national free or reduced-price lunch program), or
- Homeless, or
- Dependent of one who is currently in active military service, was injured as a result of active military service, or is the survivor of one killed in active military services, or
- Child who currently or has ever been in the foster care system, or
- Child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as: a peace officer, a firefighter, or an emergency medical first responder.
Tuition Prekindergarten Program
- $100 non-refundable deposit due by May 1st.
- Monthly tuition $475
- 2018-2019 Duncanville ISD employee monthly tuition $285.
Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration
Online registration will begin on March 1st. Parents who need access to a computer can complete the online application for their child at The Education Plaza beginning on March 1st, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. The Education Plaza is located at 710 S. Cedar Ridge Drive, Duncanville, TX 75137.
Documents Needed for Pre-K and Kindergarten Registration
- Proof of Residence: original and current utility bill (water, gas, electric, cable bill; not a telephone bill) in parent/guardian’s name
- If the parent/guardian lives with a district resident (host family), a notarized affidavit of residence form (yellow form) must be provided
- Valid parent/guardian identification: state driver's license; Texas ID; passport with current address; military or government issued ID; or consular card
- Proof of Student Identification: original or certified true copy of birth certificate (not hospital certificate), valid passport with visa stamp, or any legal document that established identity
- Student’s social security card
- Student’s current and up-to-date immunization record
- For Pre-K educationally disadvantaged eligibility: TANF/SNAP eligibility letter or most recent pay stub for all individuals in the household
For more information contact the Director of Early Childhood at 972-708-2113 or email the director at email@example.com .
Follow us on Facebook: Duncanville ISD Early Childhood Education.
Follos us on Twitter: Dville Early Edu.