Safety/Wellness & Loss Control Program
The Safety/Wellness & Loss Control Program proactively promotes its safety initiative by:
- Providing the safest possible environment for students, staff, and visitors of our facilities.
- Remaining up-to-date on safety-relevant laws and regulations in cooperating governing agencies.
- Implementing policies and procedures that are designed to protect the District from loss.
The program is committed to providing superior customer service and reliable programs in support of the District's safety and loss prevention goals. This includes accident prevention for employees and minimization of property losses by consistently analyzing exposures to loss, and implementing programs that meet regulatory compliance and district policy.
Safety/Wellness & Loss Control Program components include:
- District Safety/Wellness Resource Program
- Strategic District Partnerships
- Accident/Injury Investigation
- Risk/Hazard Exposure Identification
- Claim Loss Analysis
- Playground Safety Guidelines
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Site Safety Inspections
Safety Orientation video