2017-2018 Benefits Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment is July 17 - August 22
- Enrollment is MANDATORY for all Duncanville ISD employees. Due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), every employee is required to login and complete the enrollment process, even if you are declining benefits.
- During enrollment ensure that you provide ALL dependent information including social security numbers, date of birth, student status, and mark if your child is disabled.
- You are also responsible for updating your profile information: home address, e-mail, and phone numbers.
- Enrollment assistance is available by calling Financial Benefit Services (FBS), at (866) 914-5202 to speak to a live representative.
- For more information, visit the benefits HUB: MYBENEFITSHUB.COM/DUNCANVILLEISD
Stay tuned via e-mail or Benefits HUB for upcoming dates and times for informational meetings and enrollment!!!
Informational meetings and enrollment schedule will be posted on the Benefits Hub soon.