Duncanville ISD Launches New Mobile App
The new and improved official Duncanville ISD mobile app gives you a personalized view into the greatest and latest happenings in Duncanville ISD and our schools. Get the news and information that you care about in the palm of your hand.
The new, more user-friendly app will take advantage of leading technology resources to connect with parents, students and our community. Parents are able to access student grades through Family Access, view breakfast/lunch menus, receive push notifications, look up campus information and more.
If you previously downloaded the ‘Dville2Go’ app, please delete it and download the new app by searching for Duncanville ISD in the App or Google Play stores. Both Apple and Android versions are available to download for free.
Windows phone users can go to https://duncanvilleisd.parentlink.net/m on your Windows phone to access the app information.
How to Download the Duncanville ISD App
- Go to the App Store or Google Play
- Search "Duncanville ISD"
- Select "Free" and then "Install"
- You will need to know your Apple or Google account password
- After it has installed select "Open"
- You have now downloaded the app
View Grades, Assignments, Attendance, Lunch Balance
- The Duncanville ISD App allows you to view your child's grades, assignments, attendance record and cafeteria balance.
- The grades and assignments are pulled from Family Access.
- On the Duncanville ISD mobile app, select the Family Access icon.
- To log in, you will need to enter your Family Access Login ID. If you don't know your Family Access information, please contact your child’s attendance clerk
- Select “forgot password.”
- This new password is for the mobile app ONLY. Your normal Family Access password will not change when you log in to Family Access through the district’s website.
- A new password will be sent to the email address you used to register your student(s).
- Log in using your Family Access ID and NEW password.
- Once you log in the first time, you will not have to log in again unless you get a new mobile device.
- You will see your child's name associated with an icon on the second page.
- To view grades, click on "Classes". You will see the grades on the right-hand side.
- To view specific assignments and grades for those assignments, select a class.
How to Customize the App
- Select the Stream, News, Notifications or Calendar icon
- Look for a gear icon in the top right corner and tap it.
- Select the school(s) you wish to follow.
- Go back to the previous screen.
- The app is now customized!
- News and Stream: Highlights from the school/district websites and social media that can be customized to your interest.
- Notifications: Choose to receive instant messages from the district.
- Calendar: View upcoming events from district, school and athletic calendars. Users have the option to add dates to their device's calendar.
- Directory: Links to district staff and school contact information.
- Resources: A collection of helpful documents for users that can be viewed or downloaded.
- Extras: The app includes various web links to the Duncanville ISD website including Athletics, bond construction, job postings and district social media accounts!